Aan de heer J. Boeykens, Voorzitter Werkgroep Morkhoven
datum 20 januari 2009
betreft antwoord op uw geschrift van 4 januari 2009
Geachte heer Boeykens,
Hierbij deel ik u mede dat het door u bij de Eerste Kamer der Staten-Generaal ingezonden geschrift van 4 januari 2009 inzake kinderpornozaak Zandvoort – zaak Demmink, ter kennis is gesteld van de vaste commissie voor Justitie.
De leden van deze commissie zijn hierdoor in de gelegenheid gesteld uw geschrift in hun beschouwingen te betrekken.
Voorts deel ik u mede dat vorenbedoeld geschrift in de openbare vergadering der Kamer van 20 januari 2009 voor kennisgeving is aangenomen.
De plv. griffier van de Eerste Kamer der Staten-Generaal,
Drs. Hester Menninga
U.S. Department of State - Belgium Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1997
In January 1998, the American government submits a report on the Belgian situation of children's rights who establishes that the country is both a transit point and destination for trafficking of children, who also recognises the prostitution of children. This joins the opinion of Marc Verwilghen, former president of the Dutroux commission, ex-minister of the justice and who writes on 15/10/1996 to the president of Werkgroep Morkhoven: "the events of these last weeks do not leave any doubt of the reality of the pedo- pornographic and the prostitution of children in Belgium."
The document already foresees that the Dutroux lawsuit will not start before second half of 1998. Yet, it will only begin on the second quarter 2004, according to Marc Dutroux: due to the fact that he was just childen's provider for a certain elite of politicians, judges and police officers.
Belgium has comprehensive child protection laws, which the Government seeks to enforce. The Francophone and Flemish communities have agencies dealing with children's needs. Government and private groups provide shelters for runaways and counseling for children who have been physically or sexually abused. The Government provides compulsory education up to the age of 18.
In 1995 the Government enacted laws designed to combat child pornography by increasing penalties for such crimes and for those in possession of pedophilic materials. The law permits prosecution of Belgians who commit such crimes abroad. Another 1995 law provides that criminals convicted of the sexual abuse of children cannot receive parole without first receiving specialized assistance and must continue counseling and treatment upon their release from prison.
Belgium is both a transit point and destination for trafficking in women and children. In the first half of 1997, 120 children from 37 different countries were trafficked in the country, the largest number from Romania (21).
In 1996 the authorities uncovered a pedophile/child pornography and trafficking ring. The criminal investigation of this ring continued through 1997. Five suspects remained in detention; however, their trial was unlikely to begin before mid-1998.
A parliamentary commission continued to investigate allegations of corruption and complicity in the law enforcement and judicial system.
By December no judicial or police officers had been imprisoned or sanctioned for collusion related to the pedophile case.
In response to the public outcry over the handling of the pedophile case, the Government established a center for missing and exploited children. The Prime Minister appointed the center's president and board of directors in May, and the center opened in December.
Children have the right to a voice in court cases that affect them, such as divorce proceedings. The law states that a minor "capable of understanding" can request permission to be heard by a judge, or a judge can request an interview with a child.
Child prostitution is of limited scope, but, in response to recommendations made in a 1994 government study, police have received instructions to be especially diligent in combating prostitution among those who appear to be under the age of 18.
There is no societal pattern of abuse directed against children.
Do you not belief in pedocriminal networks ? Here is a list of the fees for babies and children's prostitution, found by the Belgian Werkgroep Morkhoven
Children for fuck and babies for masturbation: the fees ...
Hello my dear friend. Here is a new list of girls we can offer you. I hope you are satisfied with offer. We have new girl age 4 to 17.
Choose from list you see down.
1) Marija, age 5, you can do only blowjob, no sex, only masturbate, cum on her face, no swallow, no fuck, you can film her playing with older boys. price us-dollars 100.
2) Petra, age 14, you can do everything with her, she is doing blowjob, fuck, fuck in asshole, swollow cum, maximum 2 man at a time. you can film her, you can show her, face on film. she is fucking with her dad also, you can film this ( price us-dollars 100). price for fuck us-dollars 150, fuck with 2 man us-dollars 250.
3) Pjotr, boy age 8, is doing blowjob, you can film him with other boy play and fuck. no fuck with too long cock. he swollow cum also pissing game. for more cash (us-dollars 300) his father travel with you in austria and stay 3-4 days with you. price for fuck or piss game us-dollars 150.
4) Melija, age 7, is fucking, and doing blowjob. she swollows cum. only one man can do with her at a time. you fuck good with her, no force, because she is new girl. you can have her and sister (Petra, age 5). Petra no fuck, only blowjob, no swollow cum. you can cum on face. she is virgine. if you want fuck her special price us-dollars 400. only fuck with care. fuck with Melija cost us-dollars 150.
5) Anika, age 10, ungarian girl. she is fucking and blowjob. if you fuck her you order 2 weeks ago. has to come from ungaria with mother.
You can cum on face, in pussy or swollow cum. cost us-dollars 200. mother go to your country for us-dollars 300.
6) a very special offer : baby for masturbation. you can lick baby pussy and blowjob possible. NO FUCK. you can cum on pussy and in face. swollow cum is possible. price us-dollars 300.
7) new offer : only filming a fuck. you bring camera and make film. no fuck.
SCHRIJF NAAR HET EUROPEES PARLEMENT/WRITE TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACTEER DE WERKGROEP MORKHOVEN/CONTACT THE MORKHOVEN GROUP
Werkgroep Morkhoven vzw-asbl, Faiderstraat 10, 1060 Sint-Gillis
Tel: 0032 2 537 49 97